AdvaCare Health Wound Care Program is a specialty program that focuses not only on the treatment and healing of wounds but also on the patient's overall health. Our nurse wound specialists provide individualized and expert care under a patient's physician order to ensure our patients reach optimal healing and positive outcomes.
Our staff understands the complex nature of wound treatment and healing. Our wound care program is a multidisciplinary approach in which we treat wounds, as well as, the underlying disease process and cause of wounds. The agency employs certified wound care nurses to support our commitment to our patient's healing and comfort while under Trinity's care and following discharge.
Trinity Home Health Services Wound Care Program centers on the following:
- Certified Wound Care Nurses
- Evidence-based treatment protocols based on standards of care developed by The Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurses Society and the National Alliance of Wound Care
- Patient and caregiver education
- Continuous assessment and reassessment of wounds, patient care and change in the treatment plan as appropriate
- Collaboration with the patient's physician
- Patient comfort
- Progressive wound care products and medications
- Outcome measurement and reporting
For more information about Home Health Aide services, call us at 972.238.5446 or contact one of our Liaisons